- Variety: Montepulciano 100%
- Vineyard: Within the estate, in the municipal district of Alanno.
- Height a.s.l.: 340 metres
- Exposure: South East
- Training System: Traditional overhead trellis system “pergola” of the Abruzzo region.
- Soil: Deep clay soils, rich of underground rocks.
- Harvest: By hand in October, accurate grape selection.
- Vinification: Fermentation at 28 degrees Celsius with manual pump over and maceration for 7 days in concrete tanks.
- Malolactic fermentation: Complete
- Ageing: 18 months in concrete tanks, 6 months in 500ltr oak barrels.
- Alcohol: 13% vol
- Colour: Intense ruby red
- Aroma: Intense red fruits notes, with light hints of spices and chocolate.
- Taste: full bodied to the palate mature tannins, notes of spices and chocolate.