- Variety: Trebbiano 100%
- Training System: Traditional overhead trellis system “pergola” of the Abruzzo region.
- Soil: Deep clay soils, rich of underground rocks.
- Harvest: By hand in September, accurate grape selection.
- Vinification: Fermentation at 18 degrees Celsius
- Ageing: 3 months in concrete tanks
- Alcohol: 12.5% vol
- Colour: Straw yellow
- Aroma: Intense notes of white flowers, exotic fruits and spices
- Taste: Medium bodied to the palate, with notes of citrus and exotic fruits and spices, and light hints of almonds and spices.