- Variety: Montepulciano 100%
- Vineyard: Within the estate, in the municipal district of Alanno.
- Height a.s.l.: 340 metres
- Exposure: South East
- Training System: Traditional overhead trellis system “pergola” of the Abruzzo region.
- Soil: Deep clay soils, rich of underground rocks.
- Harvest: By hand in the first half of October, accurate grape selection.
- Vinification: Quick skin maceration at low temperatures
- Malolactic fermentation: 15 degrees Celsius
- Ageing: “sur lies” for 3 months in concrete tanks
- Alcohol: 13% vol
- Colour: pale pink, onion skin.
- Aroma: Intense notes of small red fruits, reminiscent of red flowers, exotic fruits and strawberries.
- Taste: Full bodied to palate, with notes of red and exotic fruits, ending in fruity floral notes.