- Variety: Trebbiano 70%, Malvasia 20%, Cococciola 10%.
- Vineyard: Within the estate, in the municipal district of Alanno.
- Height a.s.l.: 340 metres
- Exposure: South East
- Training system: Horizontal (tendone) and vertical (spalliera).
- Soil Type: Deep clay, rich of underground rocks.
- Harvest: Manual with careful selection of grape bunches in September. Grapes are dried within 30 days at low temperature in a special desiccation room.
- Vinification: Fermentation at 18 degrees Celsius with brief maceration of the skins, and completion of fermentation in wooden barrels of 500ltr capacity.
- Malolactic fermentation: partial.
- Ageing 12 months in oak barrels “sur lies”
- Bottle Ageing: More than 6 months.
- Alcohol volume: 13.5% vol
- Colour: intense straw colour with golden hints
- Nose: intensely spicy, with hints of dried grapes, yellow flowers, citrus fruits and light notes of vanilla and tropical fruits.
- Taste: Structured on the palate, smooth and silky, full. Persistent aftertaste, with intense notes of yellow fruits, citrus fruits, vanilla, spices and tropical fruits.