- Variety: Trebbiano 100%
- Vineyard: Within the estate, in the municipal district of Alanno.
- Height a.s.l.: 340 metres
- Exposure: South East
- Training System: Traditional overhead trellis system “pergola” of the Abruzzo region.
- Soil: Deep clay soils, rich of underground rocks.
- Harvest: By hand in September, accurate grape selection.
- Vinification: Quick skin maceration at low temperatures
- Malolactic fermentation: 16 degrees Celsius
- Ageing: 3 months in concrete tanks
- Alcohol: 12.5% vol
- Colour: Straw Yellow.
- Aroma: Intense notes of white flowers, exotic fruits and spices.
- Taste: Medium bodied to the palate, with notes of citrus and exotic fruits, with a well-balanced acidity.