- Variety: Montepulciano 100%.
- Vineyard: Castorani, within the estate, in the Municipal district of Alanno.
- Training System: traditional overhead trellis system “pergola” of Abruzzo region.
- Soil: Deep clay soils with a rich texture
- Harvest: By hand in the first half of October, accurate grape selection.
- Vinification: Quick skin maceration at low temperatures, 16 Degrees Celcius
- Malolactic Fermentation: Partial
- Ageing: 3 months “sur lies” in tank
- Alcohol Volume: 13%
- Colour: Onion skin pink
- Aroma: Intense notes of small red fruits, pomegranate, strawberries, floral notes of red and exotic fruits, ending with long notes of red fruits and mature almonds