- Variety: Pecorino 100%
- Vineyard: Castorani, within the estate, in the Municipal district of Alanno.
- Training System: traditional overhead trellis system “pergola” of Abruzzo region.
- Soil: Deep clay soils with a rich texture
- Harvest: By hand in the second half of September, accurate grape selection.
- Vinification: Initial cold maceration for 12 hours, soft pressing, fermentation at low temperatures.
- Ageing: “sur lie” for 4 months in tanks.
- Alcohol volume: 13.5% vol
- Colour: Intense straw yellow
- Aroma: intense notes of pear, white flowers and exotic fruits.
- Taste: structured to the palate, with intense notes of citrus and exotic fruits, full bodied and rich, with after taste finish of mature fruits.