- Variety: Montepulciano 100%
- Vineyard: Within the estate, in the municipal district of Alanno.
- Height a.s.l.: 340 metres
- Exposure: South East
- Training System: Traditional overhead trellis system “pergola” of the Abruzzo region.
- Soil: Deep clay soils, rich of underground rocks.
- Harvest: By hand in October, accurate grape selection.
- Method: Grapes are dried for 100 days at a low temperature in a special desiccation room, Vinification: fermented with skins at 30 Degrees Celsius in concrete tanks, manual pump over, extended maceration for 40 days,
- Malolactic fermentation: during maceration with skins.
- Ageing: 24 months in oak barrels “sur lies” and a further 6 months in tank.
- Bottle Ageing: Over 12 months.
- Alcohol Volume: 16%
- Colour: Intense ruby red with violet tones.
- Aroma: Concentrated, with notes of faded grape, spices, liquorice and aromas of small forest fruits, with light notes of vanilla, chocolate and faded rose.
- Taste: Very structured to the palate, full bodied and rich, with harmonious and elegant tannins. Long taste finish, intense and persistent, with notes of preserved fruits and Tobacco.