- Variety: Montepulciano 100%.
- Vineyard: Castorani, within the estate, in the Municipal district of Alanno.
- Training System: traditional overhead trellis system “pergola” of Abruzzo region.
- Soil: Deep clay soils with a rich texture
- Harvest: By hand in the first half of October, accurate grape selection.
- Vinification: Fermentation with skins at 30 degrees Celsius frequent pump over, and maceration for over 10 days in concrete tanks.
- Malolactic Fermentation: Complete
- Alcohol Volume: 13%
- Colour: Ruby Red
- Aroma: Intense red fruit notes, with light hints of spices.
- Taste: Full-bodied to the palate, mature tannins, and notes off spices and persistence of mature fruits.